GREEN MATRIX LICENSEE BASIC (GMLB)
Notes: Price including 6% SST
Are you interested to start a car rental business but don’t know how? Green Matrix would like to invite you to join us to be our partner and also known as Green Matrix Licensee Basic (GMLB).
What you will get as GMLB?
1. 12 month online training (value RM3K).
2. Car rental system (value RM30K)
3. T-Shirt, Business Card and Cap (value RM1,000).
4. 24/7 business support (value RM3K)
5. Networking support Malaysia & Brunei (value priceless).
Who should join?
1. Any person who want to start car rental business under Green Matrix brand.
2. Car rental operator who owned not more than 5 unit cars.
3. Car rental operator who want to grow with Green Matrix.
Who should not join?
1. Car rental operator that already have licensee from Ministry of Tourism.
2. Car rental operator that want to develop their own brand.
3. Any person who only plan to join, but no plan to grow together.
How this program works?
1. After registration, the participant will be invited into Facebook group for online training.
2. All participant is required to watch all videos tutorial listed for training.
3. All participant is required to complete 3 assignments given by Green Matrix.
4. Green Matrix will interview participant after they complete all assignment given.
5. Successful participants will be accepted as official GMLB.
6. Unsuccessful participants, fee will be refunded within 3 working days.
What else do I need to pay?
1. Monthly subscription RM300.
2. 15% service charge (including 6% SST) from sales.
Terms & Conditions
1. All payment for car rental either online or offline must be made to Green Matrix Enterprise Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd account for documentation and records process.
2. For booking direct from Green Matrix Licensee Basic (GMLB), Green Matrix will deduct 15% of service charges (charges include 6% SST).
3. For bookings from agents inlcluding affiliates, Green Matrix will deduct 25% of service charges (charges include 6% SST and 10% agent commission).
4. GMLB is a must to maintain the good name of Green Matrix to ensure that the company's reputation is not compromised.
5. Green Matrix reserves the right to terminate any GMLB if commits dishonesty and violates any of the terms and conditions that has been stated
6. Green Matrix reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any terms & conditions at any time with prior notice.
7. If GMLB wants to withdraw from a licensing program, GMLB can send an official letter to Green Matrix. This package is not refundable.
8. Copyright & trademarks. All content provided during this partnership, included on the website, compilation of all content including text, documents, forms, images, graphics, videos, pages, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and all other materials provided are protected by copyright laws. We reserve the right to take any other actions and pursue any legal rights available to us if being violated and jeopardized.